1. Can you describe your influencer journey in one sentence?
It has been amazing!!
2. Why did you decide to be an influencer and a doctor as well, isn’t it time-consuming to do both things?
I did not plan to become an influencer in the first place. I have always wanted to share skin related information to the public as there is so much misinformation circulated around the internet and social media. As a doctor, I realized I have the responsibility to educate the public and hence I use social media as a platform to share information. I am quite surprised to see how it turns out.
3. How do you manage your time? On a typical day, how much time do you dedicate to content creation?
I will try my best to share a piece of info a day at least and usually l will do it in between seeing my patients. Certain content may require more effort in terms of video making and editing and for this I usually do it during my off day, which is Sunday.
4. How does your family feel about your creator's life?
They have been very supportive and understanding.
5. Now that you have thousands of followers, how has your life changed and how do you handle the fame?
It definitely changed. I feel I have a bigger responsibility to make sure whatever information shared is accurate and beneficial for people out there. Definitely I get more recognition outside and I am still getting used to it. Hopefully I can still continue to contribute in the future.
If you are inspired by Dr Syairah’s story and would love to engage her for your campaign, contact us HERE.
More about Dr Syairah:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/syairahnadia