1. Tell us a bit about your background. What inspired you and what is the idea behind your channel?
Before being a live streamer on Twitch, I was a marketer and I used to work in creative agencies. I started being a live streamer because I am a gamer at heart. After a while I decided to try vlogging, it flopped hard on YouTube, and a friend suggested TikTok, I laughed at the idea because I never liked the platform before but I was thinking to myself, “What do I have to lose?” And gave it a shot and it just exploded (in a good way) since!
2. What do you aim to provide to your followers? What kinds of ideas do you want to convey?
I want my followers to be properly INFORMED whenever I make a video reviewing dining places, I love managing people’s expectations.
3. How many hours a week do you spend working as an Influencer and all that goes with it?
4. On average, how long does it take for you to put out a video?
It can be as quick as a day because I have a team of people who are helping me as well. Usually when I shoot a video. I already have in mind what the outcomes should be and I just need to record the voice over and my editor will handle the rest.
5. What are some of your favourite campaigns you’ve worked on?
I generally have a good working relationship with clients who TRUST me as a creator, meaning they leave it to me to create content tailored to my audience with little restrictions and strict guidelines. Maybank and Grab are lovely clients.
If you are inspired by Ceddy’s story and would love to engage him for your campaign, contact us HERE.
More about Ceddy:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ceddyornot/
Tiktok - https://www.tiktok.com/@CeddyOrNot
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CeddyOrNot
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/Ceddy